Gang Rip and /or with Hydro-quick Lock Shaft
OUTSTANDING FEATURES THAT CREATE MORE VALUE
- Equipped with world-innovative Glide Lock Spindle featuring sawdust-free performance.
- Micro-computer control combined with touch screen for maximum operational convenience.
- Additional foot switch or joystick for blade movement control.
- Ruggedly constructed pressure mechanism feature outstanding stability and safety during cutting.
- Each press roller is loaded with two springs for increasing stability of feeding.
- Independently mounted control box provides convenient operation.
- Multi-hole unit combined with enclosed dust collection design exhibit outstanding performance.
Movable Gang Rip Saw with one / or two powered moving saw.
Specifications Of The Skew Optimization System
- Equipped with 2 pieces of movable laser light and 1 piece of fixed laser light.
- Functions included are wood scan, production simulation, production record, and yield.
- Automatic fence skew device.
Wood Sensing Range
- Min. length of wood: 1.2 meters (4′)
- Max. length of wood: 3.6 meters (12′) / 4.8 meters (16′) (optional)
- Max. thickness of wood: 50mm (2″) / 90 mm (3.54″) (optional)
DIMENSION OF SKEW IN-FEED SYSTEM
Max. working length 3.6 meters
Max. working length 4.8 meters
FEATURE OF SKEW LASER SCANNING SYSTEM
- The scanning system is designed in U.S.A with 10 years of experience in software and hardware design.
- Over 200 units have been sold to North America and Europe with full satisfaction to each customer.
- Employ window operation system, learning, program, update and maintenance.
- Cutting rate reaches 5-6 pieces per minute (cutting efficiency depends on operator’s skill, wood length, and feed speed).
- Yield is 7-10% higher than that of conventional multi-rip saw.
- The world-innovative automatic wood skew system provides 2-3% higher yield than that of fixed fence.
- The system can perform simulation and prediction according to user’s cutting sizes, then provide a suggestion for proper arrangement of various blade thickness and estimated yield. Therefore, the most material saving effect can be achieved.
- The system provides production records, including yield, quantity, total length, and volume, making it convenient in production management, inventory control, and cost calculation.
- The system is easy to operate without need of highly skilled technician.
- The operator’s position is safe that eliminates accident caused by wood kick-back.
Choise of Two Sawhead Configurations
- Max. height of cutting 100 mm (4″) on movable saw.
- Max. height of cutting 110 mm (4.33″) on fixed saw.
- Movable saw traverse 15-340mm.
- Accommodates 12″ or 14″ diameter sawblades.
- Powered by 50 or 60 HP motor.
Two Movable and Fixed Blades Configurations (MRS-340M2)
Single Movable and Fixed Blades Configuration (MRS-340M)
Fixed Blades Configurations (MRS-340)
GLIDE LOCK SPINDLE
(Patented in several countries for 20 years)
- World innovative technology cooperation with England.
- The innovative glide lock spindle has been patented in several countries for 20 years
- The glide lock spindle provides increased convenience in maintenance and dust cleaning off.
- Prevent wood jamming when blade is moving.
HYDRAULIC AND GLIDE LOCK SPINDLE CONVERSION (OPTIONAL)
FOR MRS-340M / MRS-340
Can be used for the following applications:
- Can be used as a standard multi-rip saw with standard alloy spacers and nut.
- For use as a hydraulic quick-lock gripping device for saw carriers.
- For use as a glide lock spindle for moving saw(s) with computer controlled.
- Easy to maintain.
- Convenient to change production type to meet various production requirements.
Air Loaded feed Rollers (Optional)
- The complete feed rollers are air loaded to ensure outstanding stability during cutting and smooth feeding effect.
- Pressure for each feed roller can be individually adjusted from the centralized pressure regulators.
- Pressure for each feed roller is indicated by individual pressure gauge.
Powerful Multiple Rip Saw
Specially-designed Pressure Mechanism
- To ensure outstanding stability during cutting and smooth feeding effect, each infeed and outfeed roller is loaded with two springs
Five Pressure Rollers
- The five heavy-duty pressure rollers, combined with additional pressure plate, assure maximum stability during cutting.
Easier Chain Block Replacement Design (optional)
- KuangYung Rip Saw features a special design on the chain block structure, making it easy to replace when worn out.
- Urethane covered replaceable pads is also available.
2.2-2.4 mm Ultra Thin Blade (Patented)
Variable Feed Speed Though Inverter Control (Vfd)
- The variable feed speed range from 5-40 meters per minute (20-135FPM) is controlled by a high performance frequency inverter control.
- Feed speed can be easily adjusted on the control panel.
Three Rows Of Anti-kickback Fingers
Auxiliary Powered Outfeed Roller
- The machine is equipped with high performance digitally-controlled lubricator, providing a proper film of oil between the chain and the rails. Oil flow varies with feed speed.
- In case the amount of oil in the oil tank is insufficient, the warning lamp lights up to alert the operator and the feed chain stops automatically. This safety design ensures the service life of the feed chain and the rails.
|Max. cutting thickness (standard)||
|Max. cutting thickness (with short stock cutting device)||
|Max. Cutting width||
|Max. Material width||
|Min. Material length (standard)||
|Min. Material length (with short stock cutting device)||
|Max. Sawblade diameter||
|Min. Sawblade diameter||
|Saw arbor diameter||
|Saw arbor speed||
|Pressure roll motor||
|Saw arbor motor||
|Variable feed speed||
|Dust hood dia.||
|Table height from floor (H)||
|Table area (LxW)||
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH)||
- We reserve the right to amend any of the above specifications without prior notice.