- The machine is constructed of single line horizontal boring unit.
- The boring unit can be changed from horizontal to vertical drilling with pneumatic setting.
- Boring unit can be tilted manually for angular drilling.
- Entire boring cycle can be fast and conveniently accomplished by pressing on the foot switch pedal.
- Drill feed speed can be conveniently adjusted on the control panel.
- Standardly furnished with 21/27-Spindle boring heads (HS-21T, HS-27T), or 35-Spindle boring heads (HS-35T).
- Two fences provide convenient positioning of the workpiece.
- Mechanical digital readouts are provided for each boring unit, providing accurate adjustment.
- Speed stabilizer available, providing smooth feeding of the workpiece.
- The depth of drilling is controlled by six boring depths selector.
- Fences: *Two fences are provided for drilling small and big panels. *The rule gauge is equipped with 4 adjustable stoppers for repetitive drilling operations. (optional) The rule gauge is set crosswise for cross drilling operations. (optional)
- Quick release chucks provide convenient changing of boring bits. Standardly fit with 1/3 pcs.
|Distance between centers||
|Number of spindles per boring head||
|Max. drilling depth||
|Boring head adjustment||
|Table size (mm)||
|N.W. / G.W. (Kgs)||
|Machine size (mm)||
|Packing size (mm)||